Did you know that you can make Homemade Butterfingers with just THREE ingredients?! They are actually really tasty too! Easy to make and you would never believe what is in them! Here is a fun way to make Homemade Butterfingers shaped like Eggs! Another good one for Easter!
Homemade Butterfinger Eggs
What you need:
16 oz candy corn
16 oz peanut butter
16 oz Milk Chocolate chips or Chocolate candy coating
How to make Homemade Butterfingers:
1. Melt candy corn in microwave. Heat for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until completely melted.
2. Add the peanut butter to the mix and stir it until smooth. If the mixture gets too hard to work with, just toss it back in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Form the mixture into egg shapes WHILE WARM and place on parchment paper.
4. Place in freezer. Leave the eggs in the freezer for several hours so the chocolate will set up quickly in next step.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Again 30 seconds, stir and repeat.
6. Dip the eggs in the melted chocolate coating each completely and put them back on the parchment paper.
7. Return the eggs to the freezer to set!