Did you know that you can make Homemade Butterfingers with just THREE ingredients?! They are actually really tasty too! Easy to make and you would never believe what is in them! Here is a fun way to make Homemade Butterfingers shaped like Eggs! Another good one for Easter!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my other recipes!
Homemade Butterfinger Eggs
What you need:
16 oz candy corn
16 oz peanut butter
16 oz Milk Chocolate chips or Chocolate candy coating
How to make Homemade Butterfingers:
1. Melt candy corn in microwave. Heat for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until completely melted.
2. Add the peanut butter to the mix and stir it until smooth. If the mixture gets too hard to work with, just toss it back in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Form the mixture into egg shapes WHILE WARM and place on parchment paper.
4. Place in freezer. Leave the eggs in the freezer for several hours so the chocolate will set up quickly in next step.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Again 30 seconds, stir and repeat.
6. Dip the eggs in the melted chocolate coating each completely and put them back on the parchment paper.
7. Return the eggs to the freezer to set!
Diane Roark says
Looks so delicious! Thanks to linking up to Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop.
Butterfinger eggs were my favorite Easter treat when I was a kid. These look perfect! Pinned and stumbled!
Found you on Showcase Your Talent. Thanks for sharing!
Becky at Cooking with Vinyl says
Oh boy, I’m in trouble. These look too good and too easy! I’m a new food blogger and found you on a link party. I’ve followed your social sites and hope we can connect on those. Can’t wait to read more of your blog. Becky
Oh My!! Super easy!! Cute and I bet delish!! Can’t wait to try for Easter!! I would love for you to stop by again and share your stuff at my Link Party…it’s still open!! http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/my-2-favorite-things-on-thursday-link-party-4/
1 – I love butterfingers
2 – I just found a bag of stale candy corn in the cupboard yesterday
I think I need to make these NOW!
saw this on Wonderful Wednesday
Jennie @ Little Girl Designs says
Wow, I never realized these were so easy to make! Thanks for the recipe! Pinning! 🙂 Have a great day! 🙂
Oh, how I love Butterfingers! I’m really going to have to try these. Thanks for sharing!
Kendra @ Prepping Parties says
YUM! These looks amazing and Butterfingers are one of my favorite candies! I wish I saved some candy corn from Halloween! Pinning now 🙂
Miz Helen says
I would love to have some of these in my Easter Basket! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday and have a fantastic weekend!