Here is a sweet and salty snack that you are going to want to try!! These Candy Corn Popcorn Bars have just enough of both the sweet and the salty to be a huge with both kids and adults. Perfect for your Fall snack plates and Halloween parties!
- Grease a 9”x13” pan and set aside.
- On low heat, in a large sauce pan, melt butter. Once butter is melted, stir in marshmallows. Continue stirring until completely melted.
- Stir in popcorn and mix until completely coated.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into the greased pan.
- Spread evenly, and press firmly into pan.
- After the bars have cooled down for a minute or two, spread the candy corn across the top and press into bars. Let the bars cool for about an hour before cutting.