Here is a sweet and salty snack that you are going to want to try!! These Candy Corn Popcorn Bars have just enough of both the sweet and the salty to be a huge with both kids and adults. Perfect for your Fall snack plates and Halloween parties!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my other recipes too!
Candy Corn Popcorn Bars
What you need:
8 cups popped popcorn, all uncooked kernels removed
2 Tbsp butter
1 10.5 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups of Candy Corn (or more if you’d like)
How to make Candy Corn Popcorn Bars
- Grease a 9”x13” pan and set aside.
- On low heat, in a large sauce pan, melt butter. Once butter is melted, stir in marshmallows. Continue stirring until completely melted.
- Stir in popcorn and mix until completely coated.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into the greased pan.
- Spread evenly, and press firmly into pan.
- After the bars have cooled down for a minute or two, spread the candy corn across the top and press into bars. Let the bars cool for about an hour before cutting.
Serve and enjoy!
[…] Candy Corn Popcorn Bars – Wheel n Deal Mama […]
[…] Candy Corn Popcorn Balls via Wheel ‘n Deal Mama […]
[…] Candy Corn Popcorn Bars From Wheel N Deal […]