Valentine Chocolate Raspberry Hearts
Author: WHEEL 'N DEAL MAMA
- 1 box of store bought brownie mix, any brand
- ¾ C. Valentine M&M’s
- ¾ C. fresh raspberries + a few extra to place on top of the brownies prior to baking.
- frosting (optional)
- 6 ct heart silicone muffin mold
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the silicone mold with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Add in the Valentine M&M’s and the fresh raspberries.
- Fill each heart mold about ¾ of the way full. Add a few extra raspberries on top and bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the brownies around 18-19 minutes. If it comes out clean they are done.
- Let cool and gently pop out of the mold. If they stick, gently take a butter knife and go along the edges of the brownies and then pop out.
- Frost or enjoy as is!
Recipe by Wheel N Deal Mama at https://wheelndealmama.com/valentine-chocolate-raspberry-hearts/