Halloween?! Yes, Halloween. I know we still have a few weeks but this is an awesome and fun dessert idea for your Halloween parties! Make these Halloween Ghost Brownies and they are sure to be a huge hit!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my other recipes too!
Halloween Ghost Brownies
What you need:
1 3/4 cup Flour
2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
7 oz Marshmallow Creme
1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
How to make Halloween Ghost Brownies:
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around peep.
Miz Helen says
Your Brownies are awesome! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your great post with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
I made a test batch these last night for a Halloween event and all my ghosts fell over!! Any ideas of what I can do?? I’m thinking maybe I cut the ghosts in half so they aren’t as tall???