Are you looking for something fun and easy to do with the kids, this is a perfect activity for St. Patrick’s day! Frugal and Fun! Very easy too.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
DIY Lucky Clover Pepper Stamps
The St. Patrick’s Day season is the perfect time to enjoy some frugal and fun crafts. Bring some of the luck of the Irish into your home when you craft these festive Lucky Clover Pepper Stamps.
Using just a few simple materials that you may already have on hand, you can create these fun stamps that are sure to get you in the spirit.
Take a peek below at how to make your own Lucky Clover Pepper Stamps this St. Patrick’s Day season.
Fresh green peppers
q-tips or paint brushes
Green craft paint
White construction paper
You want to be sure when you pick out your peppers that you flip them over and look at the underside. You want peppers that have four distinct rounds that will create the clover shape. Some peppers only have 3, and some are slightly misshaped. So be sure you are choosing a pepper that will make the clover shape nicely.
1. Begin by cutting your pepper in half across the center. You want to cut it horizontally, not vertically.
2. Clean out the inside of the pepper, seeds only, taking care to leave any of the pepper that will help create the shape.
3. Place some green paint in a plate. Use a q-tip or brush to spread the paint out and over the pepper as shown. You can then dip the pepper in the paint if you wish to cover it generously.
4. Press the pepper to a piece of pepper firmly. Press it in place for several seconds to make sure the shape is formed. Remove it slowly.
5. You will now see your clover shape has formed. Use a q-tip or brush to create a stem on your clover or even sign your name.
As you can see, it takes no time to create your own fun four leaf clovers stamps. Give this frugal St. Patrick’s Day craft a try and see what creative fun you can come up with!