I am definitely ready for Fall. All of the usual Pumpkin desserts are calling my name! This is a sure hit though. NO Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait. SO easy to make and you could actually make it any time of the year! Perfect single serve dessert option too!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
What you need:
10 Graham Crackers
8 oz Cream Cheese softened
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
16 oz Cool Whip
How to make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait:
- Crush the graham crackers to make the crust, you can use a food processor or just smash very well.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add your pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar and spices.
- Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in 8 oz of Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until blended.
- Transfer mixture to a zippered bag and clip the corner for piping.
- Transfer remaining Cool Whip to a zippered bag and clip the corner for piping.
- Place a layer of crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each serving container.
- Pipe alternating layers of whipped topping and pumpkin mixture into each serving.
- Garnish top of each with a dusting of graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.