Looking for a very easy dinner?! Here is a tasty one that is inexpensive and VERY easy.
All you need are some hoagies, pizza sauce mozzarella cheese and pepperoni! Yup, that’s it! Very tasty and different than your usual pizza. Plus, you could add any additional toppings that you want.
What you need:
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 (or Broil if you want them quicker!)
- Separate the Hoagies and place on a cookie sheet
- Spread pizza sauce thinly on the hoagies
- Top with Mozzarella
- Add Pepperoni + any other tops that you want
- Sprinkle on more cheese!
- Place in oven and bake for 17-18 minutes or for about 3-4 minutes if you put it on broil.