Looking for something tasty and fun for this Valentine’s Day?! You need to try these absolutely delicious Raspberry Coconut Bars! This would be perfect for a treat for the kids or for someone special! You could easily switch out the Raspberry for Strawberry, Peach, whatever you want!
Heart-Shaped Raspberry Coconut Bars
1 2/3 C graham cracker crumbs
1 stick butter, melted
2 2/3 C flaked coconut
1 1/4 C sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
1 C red raspberry seedless jam
1 C mini chocolate bits
1/4 C white chocolate bar, or white baking morsels melted
1/2 lb. of your favorite chocolate fudge uncut if possible
1. In a medium bowl combine butter and graham cracker crumbs.
2. Spread evenly over greased parchment paper in a 9x 13 pan, pressing down to make a compact crust.
3. Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crust, then the 1 C mini choc. bits on top of that
4. Open the can of sweetened condensed milk, and place the can in 3 inches of water in a sm. pot over low heat, to help it pour more easily. When warm, carefully dry off the can and pour as evenly as possible over mixture.
5. Bake in a 350 preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, let cool.
6. Lift squares out of pan with the parchment paper, and put on a large cutting board. Spread jam on top, and cool in fridge for 15 minutes.
7. Cut out heart shapes in 2 sizes in the bars, as well as your fudge. Then add the fudge hearts to the top of your raspberry bar hearts, and decorate with the melted white chocolate, as you like. These Wilton Cookie Cutters are perfect.
Be sure to check out my other recipes too!