Are you looking for a fun twist on a yummy Holiday Classic cookie?! I LOVE Snickerdoodles and love Reeses’ Peanut Butter cups just as much, combine them and you get a seriously tasty treat!
Reese’s Snickerdoodle Recipe (Makes 2 dozen – depends on size)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 and ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Cinnamon and extra sugar for garnish
- 2 dozen mini reese’s cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Refrigerator for 3-4 minutes.
- Roll a small ball of cookie dough and place reese’s cup in the middle, then roll another small ball and place on top of the reese’s cup.
- Roll the whole ball into a fairly large size cookie.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.