Potty Training… any of you with a kid over 2/3 know how much “fun” it is.
For some reason, I had quite a hard time with it with both kids. I felt uncertain about what I was doing and in fact, Grandma ended up potty training my oldest over a weekend! As a new mom, not everyone is going to know what they are doing so having other moms and those that are experienced around is a BIG help.
Books, forums, websites… they are all your friend when it comes to getting that little guy or gal out of diapers.
So when I was approached to do a sponsored post aboutPull-Ups® to share with all of you, of course I was more than willing!
Pull-Ups® are great to have when you are starting potty training. The kids like the designs, they are more like “big people underwear” and they act as such too. No matter what method of potty training you use, having these can be a big help (even if just over night!).
Pull-Ups® Quality, Fit and Variety:
- Pull-Ups® training pants come in three sizes: 2T–3T (18- 34 lbs.); 3T–4T (32–40 lbs.) and4T–5T (38+ lbs.)
- Pull-Ups®brand offers three different kinds of gender and size specific training pants that include:
- Pull-Ups® training pants are available in new designs featuring Doc McStuffins and Ariel for girls and Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Lightning McQueen for boys
Of course I wouldn’t be telling you all of this without some way of SAVING money on them!! 😉
Right now over at thePull-Ups® website you can get a coupon for $2 off any package of Pull Ups. AND I encourage you to share the coupon on your social media as the value jumps to $3 off!! Pair this with your local store sales and you will have a steal!
Plus, on the website you will find the “Time to Potty App”. There are some great resources there! It is a tool that motivates, educates and rewards potty training behavior, helping moms and toddlers develop consistent routines. Some features include:
- Convenient Resource: The Time to Potty app is a smart potty timer that helps your child learn to take regular potty breaks
- Personalized Features: App adjusts based on behavior patterns and input from mom and dad and parents can customize the child’s name, gender, age and the time they wake up and go to sleep
- Interactive Games: Includes fun features and activities that parents can do with their little ones including puzzle games, music makers, coloring pages and search and find games
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pull-Ups®.