Tonight’s dinner came out so tasty I figured I would share 🙂 So even though it isn’t Tuesday, you are getting a new recipe!
First, what you will need:
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- 8oz Sour Cream
- Jar of Salsa (1 1/4 cup – separated)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Nacho Doritos
- Optional: 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Brown the Ground Beef with the taco seasoning, once browned, mix in 1/2 cup Salsa
3. If you are using a pie crust (I didn’t tonight but have in the past and it is great either way), set the pie crust per the directions.
4. Mix the remaining sour cream and salsa together.
5. Put a layer of Ground beef/salsa mix down in the pie pan or casserole dish.
6. Light layer of shredded cheese.
7. Half the sour cream/salsa on top of that.
8. Another layer of shredded cheese, followed by the ground beef.
9. Repeat Cheese and then sour cream.
10. Top layer of shredded cheese.
11. Crush about 1/3 bag of Doritos and spread them on top.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!