4 Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
3 Carrots, large
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 Red onion
1/2 cup Soy sauce
Pasta & Grains
1 16 oz package Angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti noodles
Baking & Spices
3/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
3 tbsp Corn starch
1 Red pepper
1 Salt and pepper
Oils & Vinegars
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 1/2 cup Water
1. With a good pair of kitchen scissors, cut up your chicken thighs into strips. Heat a large skillet up of medium high heat. Add your oil and toss those thighs right in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let them cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. You want them to get nice and golden brown on each side.
2. While your chicken is cooking, chop up your veggies. You want to be sure they are chopped pretty small (about 3/4 of an inch.) No big chucks here. Unless you really like big fat chunks of carrot. Then I suppose you and Bugs Bunnie were made for each other. PS…start the water boiling for your noodles, cook them according to package directions.
3. When the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pan and let it hang out on a plate. Add the other Tablespoon of oil to your hot pan. Add the veggies and cook until they are crisp tender.
4. While your veggies are cooking mix all Teriyaki Sauce ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
5. Once your veggies are cooked, remove them from the pan and let them hang out with the chicken.
6. Pour your Teriyaki Sauce into the hot pan. Whisk it around until it thickens up. This should only take about 3 minutes.
7. Serve it up! Place hot noodles in a bowl or on a plate. Put the chicken and veggies on top, pour the sauce over the whole kit and caboodle and you are ready to eat.
Hope you love it!