So much goes into hosting a Thanksgiving dinner –from the planning and preparation to all of that cooking – but it’s well worth it once everyone sits down together to enjoy the meal. The turkey doesn’t have to be the only thing to take center stage at your feast, though. With these simple tips from the experts at Martha Stewart Crafts, your table décor can be a feast for the eyes!
Want a tip-top Thanksgiving table? Try these ideas from Martha Stewart Crafts:
- Decorate bottles or jars with “Doily Lace Assorted Beverage Labels” to coordinate everything. You can apply to blank containers or right over existing labels.
- Dress up beverage bottles with festive Martha Stewart Crafts “Woodland Wine Labels” – and add glitter accents for some extra pizzazz! This is also a lovely idea for a personalized hostess gift that will stand out at all of this season’s soirees.
- Highlight your glassware by placing them atop “Doily Lace Coasters” with a silver edge featuring a lacy, scalloped design.
- Use place cards to make special days look even more special – vist MarthaStewartCrafts.com for different styles or for tips on how to make your own.
- Decorate windows and mirrors in the dining room with “Glittered Snowflake Mirror Clings” for fun winter touches. They stick to mirror and glass without adhesive and easily remove for use year after year.
- Wrap napkins in something interesting like the red and white “Modern Festive Twine: by Martha Stewart Crafts.
These are just a few ideas – visit MarthaStewartCrafts.com for more (and to purchase any of the products mentioned above). To help get you on the way to master crafter, MarthaStewartCrafts.com is offering a fabulous Cyber Monday Deal! Simply enter 25CYBER at checkout to receive 25% off of your entire purchase, plus get free shipping when you spend $50 or more from November 19-26, 2012.