Holiday Gift Guide Item! Twister Dance Rave has to be one of the funnest new games for kids that I have seen these days. I was a little skeptical of it at first because I didn’t see how it was going to work. Having played the classic Twister as a kid, this was all new to me.
And truth be told, it took me WAY too long to pull it out of the box for the review because of that. Now I wish I had pulled it out the second it arrived! The kids thought it was a blast!
It is not really “Twister” like us adults played. You don’t have mat on the floor and you aren’t all twisted up with everyone else. Instead you are “twisting”, ie. dancing!
This little thing is pretty cool as you can actually put your own MP3 player on there and play your own music. It projects the lights to the beat and you can actually learn new dances. AND it comes equipped with a great selection of 4 popular songs too!!
Twister Dance Rave console to get you started: “Hit the Lights,” performed by Selena Gomez and the Scene; “Lights,” performed by Ellie Goulding; “Glow,” performed by Brit Nicole; and an original song, “Caught Up in a Twister.” Or connect any MP3 player to the console, and Twister Dance Rave beat-detection technology lets you dance to all your favorite songs.
The Twister Dance Rave game teaches you dance moves to hot songs. Follow the lights to learn dances in beginning, intermediate and advanced mode, but watch out for the Freestyle Mode. When the lights go purple, it’s your chance to show off your own dance moves!
As you go through the levels it gets harder and more complicated but the easy levels were a blast for my 7 year old daughter!
- Learn dances to the hottest songs
- Comes with four great songs to get you started
- Rock the spots
- Follow the lights and match your feet to the spots in beginner, intermediate and advanced modes
- Works with any MP3 Player
- Plug in your MP3 player and follow the lights to dance to your own songs
- Use as a speaker
- You can turn off the flashing lights and use the Twister Dance Rave console as a music speaker
- Freestyle Mode
- When the lights go purple, make up your own dance moves
- Ages 8 years and up
- For 1-2 players
- 4 1.5V AA alkaline batteries required
- Includes Dance console, 8 movable spots, connector cord and instructions
And guess what? ONE lucky reader will win this too!! This is going to be a FAST giveaway, ie. 24 hours so enter NOW!